Web lists-archives.com

Re: BLOG CRIMINALISSIMO DI PAOLO CARDENÀ = VINCITORI E VINTI! OLTRE A ESSER NOTO PEDOFILO, PAOLO CARDENA' RICICLA € MAFIOSI PER I MEGA KILLER DI COSA NOSTRA: CRISAFULLI DI MILANO! COME DA "TRADIZIONE" DI SUOI MANDANTI: IL PUR PEDOFILO SILVIO BERLUSCONI..

Daniel wrote:
> On 25/09/2017 6:13 AM, PAOLO PIOL TREND ONLINE wrote:
>
> <Huge SNIP>
>
> Gee Whiz!! Is no-one at Mozilla doing anything about these SPAM messages that have been appearing,
> almost daily, in this m.s.seamonkey news group??
>
> I thought that was part of the reason why the support groups had been moderated for the last couple
> of years!! Or have the moderators moved on and no new moderators appointed?? Or is the problem that
> the SPAM is coming via Google ... and nobody can do anything to stop Google??
>
> Cross-Posted to, and Follow-Up set to, mozilla.general

I have added them (about 4) to my kill file and I don't see them any more. If these groups were
moderated, it would take a while between the time you posted and when you saw it in the group. That
is not happening as you will see your post almost immediately