Web lists-archives.com

Re: BLOG CRIMINALISSIMO DI PAOLO CARDENÀ = VINCITORI E VINTI! OLTRE A ESSER NOTO PEDOFILO, PAOLO CARDENA' RICICLA

Daniel wrote:

> On 26/09/2017 3:14 AM, Good Guy wrote:
>> On 25/09/2017 17:04, Richard Alan wrote:
>>> I believe C. Ilias moderates .seamonkey the same as he does the
>>> .firefox and .thunderbird groups.
>>
>> No nothing to do with CL.  He is in charge of FF and TB only.
>
> As I understood it, all mozilla.support.* groups where *all* being
> moderated because they are for /support/ not general discussions.
> mozilla.support.* includes mozilla.support.seamonkey, indeed, some time
> ago *I* even got a warning email from ChrisI because he thought I had
> been posting too many general discussion type posts (Who?? Me??
> Never!!).

You understand correctly, Daniel. Just remember that the falsely labeled
"Good" Guy spouts crap most of the time (both here in mozilla groups and
in Usenet). He's a prime candidate for your killfile and you won't miss
him.