REALLY OT -- LibreOffice Question
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 19:59:33 -0700
- From: The Real Bev <bashley101+moz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: REALLY OT -- LibreOffice Question
I want to import a space-delimited (or comma-delimited, I'm easy) text file into a calc spreadsheet, manipulate the data in various ways, and save it as a spreadsheet. The damn thing refuses -- it just saves the altered data in a new space-delimited text file -- and refuses to change the filename. Trying to open it again results in very nearly the same as it was originally -- default column widths, fonts, number formats, etc. Maddening.
Google is no help -- I'm apparently the only person on earth who ever wanted to do this.
-- Cheers, Bev Brian (Talking to crowd): You need to be independent minded. Crowd: We are! We are! Person in crowd: I'm not! -- Monty Python _______________________________________________ general mailing list general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/general
- Prev by Date: Marea: The future of subsea cables
- Next by Date: Re: BLOG CRIMINALISSIMO DI PAOLO CARDENÀ = VINCITORI E VINTI! OLTRE A ESSER NOTO PEDOFILO, PAOLO CARDENA' RICICLA
- Previous by thread: Marea: The future of subsea cables
- Next by thread: Re: REALLY OT -- LibreOffice Question