Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ad blocker roundup

On 24/09/17 20:33, EE wrote:
T wrote:
On 09/23/2017 12:05 AM, Jeff Layman wrote:
If ads are the thing you really can't stand, you might want to
consider a completely different browser:
https://brave.com/index/

You could always try it alongside FF and do a comparison with the most
"ad-annoying" sites you frequent.

It is a sweet browser.  Fast too.  But it is missing so
may feature you have on Firefox, that it will only be
my emergency browser.   It works a lot better that Chromium

The one time I tried Brave, it had no provision for bookmarks.  I need
bookmarks, so it was pretty useless for me.

It has bookmark. Was it perhaps the problem reported here?:
<https://community.brave.com/t/my-bookmarks-are-not-showing-up-in-the-bookmark-manager/4573>

--

Jeff