Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ad blocker roundup

T wrote:
On 09/23/2017 12:05 AM, Jeff Layman wrote:
If ads are the thing you really can't stand, you might want to consider a completely different browser:
https://brave.com/index/

You could always try it alongside FF and do a comparison with the most "ad-annoying" sites you frequent.

It is a sweet browser.  Fast too.  But it is missing so
may feature you have on Firefox, that it will only be
my emergency browser.   It works a lot better that Chromium

The one time I tried Brave, it had no provision for bookmarks. I need bookmarks, so it was pretty useless for me.