Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ad blocker roundup

On 09/23/2017 12:56 AM, Poutnik wrote:
Dne 23/09/2017 v 08:49 T napsal(a):

I am after zero ads.  So, I would want to stick with an adblocker
that states that.

I really, really dislike ads.

Sometimes a site will not let me in because I am blocking
their ads.  I go elsewhere and so far have never been
disappointed.

I wonder if they have a metric that tell them how many folks
just left their site instead of disabling their ad blocker?

p.s I love NetFlix.  No ads (commercials)!

I do not like ads either.

But I wonder if people hating to see any ads ever
consider that nothing free is free.

Seeing at least some ads
is just small paying pack e.g. for personal projects
as only few people make donations.

Exactly.  That is why I avoid those site that get upset
at me not wanting to see their ads.  If it is an issue
for them, then I don't partake of their content
and go somewhere else.