Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ad blocker roundup

On 9/23/17 3:56 AM, Poutnik wrote:
Dne 23/09/2017 v 08:49 T napsal(a):

I am after zero ads.  So, I would want to stick with an adblocker
that states that.

I really, really dislike ads.

Sometimes a site will not let me in because I am blocking
their ads.  I go elsewhere and so far have never been
disappointed.

I wonder if they have a metric that tell them how many folks
just left their site instead of disabling their ad blocker?

p.s I love NetFlix.  No ads (commercials)!

I do not like ads either.

But I wonder if people hating to see any ads ever
consider that nothing free is free.

Seeing at least some ads
is just small paying pack e.g. for personal projects
as only few people make donations.

It appears most web sites are doing quite well with ads being blocked.

The majority of browser users probably don't even have an ad blocker installed.

I can't find anything recent to support that claim.

<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=How+many+users+use+ad+blockers+in+a+browser&t=ffnt&ia=web>

--
Go Bucs, Pitt, Steelers and Pens!
(Space for rent)