Web lists-archives.com

Re: Ad blocker roundup

On 23/09/2017 5:56 PM, Poutnik wrote:
Dne 23/09/2017 v 08:49 T napsal(a):

I am after zero ads.  So, I would want to stick with an adblocker
that states that.

I really, really dislike ads.

Sometimes a site will not let me in because I am blocking
their ads.  I go elsewhere and so far have never been
disappointed.

I wonder if they have a metric that tell them how many folks
just left their site instead of disabling their ad blocker?

p.s I love NetFlix.  No ads (commercials)!

I do not like ads either.

But I wonder if people hating to see any ads ever
consider that nothing free is free.

Seeing at least some ads
is just small paying pack e.g. for personal projects
as only few people make donations.

Is SeaMonkey about to start shoving ads at us, then?? Or is there enough hard cash contributed so that ads are unnecessary??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.48 Build identifier: 20170329183526

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Err!! ... Um!! .. I mean *Go Dallas Cowboys* !!