Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox Developer Edition

On 9/21/2017 10:47 AM, Brian wrote:
> Just installed the latest version, 57.0b1 (64-bit). Wow, a big thumbs
> up. Is really quick and like the new menu layout. A few add-ons have
> been disabled as a consequence of Mozilla's new extension policy but
> it's up to the extension developers to comply with new rules.

Just another step towards making Firefox a Google Chrome clone.  Soon,
users will just abandon Firefox in favor of the real thing.  For me, I
will stick to the last SeaMonkey version that supports .xpi extensions.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Yes, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other
"founding fathers" owned slaves.  However, they created
a nation.  Robert E. Lee, Jefferson Davis, Thomas
"Stonewall" Jackson and other "heroes" of the
Confederacy tried to tear the nation apart.  Statues
and other monuments to those "heroes" of the
Confederacy actually celebrate traitors and treason.

See my <http://www.rossde.com/editorials/edtl_conf_flag.html>.