Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT -- Google photo sharing

On 09/21/2017 03:50 AM, pop wrote:
The Real Bev wrote on 9/20/2017 11:40 PM:
Does anybody know how to share the entire site with someone without
giving them your email password?  It used to be easy when it was picasa,
but now it seems like you can only do it on a temporary per-album basis
by emailing someone a shortened URL.  I'd even be happy to make most of
the albums public, but that seems impossible under any circumstances.

I do it by creating 1st level folders in google drive and placing the
album folders you would like to share under these  a 1st level folder
can be shared via a link and you can also give individuals with the link
various access levels (shared by their email address) - it is easy to
move folders and files around in google drive to organize them in a easy
sharable way. See my example (sent to your mail via my gmail address) - HTH

Thanks.  Instructions saved for later.

Still doesn't seem as convenient as it was -- I want my family to be able to browse at will through the entire account. I want friends and acquaintances to be able to browse at will through the public folders. I don't think this will be possible :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
   "I love deadlines... especially the whooshing sound