Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT -- Google photo sharing

The Real Bev wrote on 9/20/2017 11:40 PM:
Does anybody know how to share the entire site with someone without giving them your email password?  It used to be easy when it was picasa, but now it seems like you can only do it on a temporary per-album basis by emailing someone a shortened URL.  I'd even be happy to make most of the albums public, but that seems impossible under any circumstances.

I do it by creating 1st level folders in google drive and placing the album folders you would like to share under these a 1st level folder can be shared via a link and you can also give individuals with the link various access levels (shared by their email address) - it is easy to move folders and files around in google drive to organize them in a easy sharable way. See my example (sent to your mail via my gmail address) - HTH

--
Best wishes;
(^\pop/^) -> Mark