Web lists-archives.com

Re: Best HTML/CSS editor ever

On 09/19/2017 05:42 PM, Terry wrote:
I rarely see Windows machines infected any more.

I do, but I only get called when things go wrong.  I see
Tons more junkware than infections though.

Some folks still get nailed with ransomware still.

And, customers call everything that goes wrong with
their computer a "virus".  One out of 10 is actually
a virus.  One out of about three is junkware.

Last week someone installed a program to the desktop,
instead of Program Files.  That got called a virus too.
Desktop was a mess!  Kind of funny too.

Managers are worse than employees.

Oh, and we consultants write these viruses so we can
get paid to remove them.  Uh Huh.  Like they need any
help from me!