Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: CCleaner

Poutnik wrote on 19-09-17 08:49:
Dne 19/09/2017 v 08:13 Ron Hunter napsal(a):

Correct on both counts, however, when one has been using a program for
several years, and installs an update, one should reasonably expect it
NOT to delete new classes of stored information without warning.  A
mistake I will NOT make again.

People prefer to blame themselves in the last place,
rejecting responsibility for their acting.

Update itself and review list are warnings.

A knife should not be used with the eyes closed.
It can be unexpectedly sharper than last time.
The best to keep it away from those who do not care enough.

People do mistakes.
If that surprises anybody, it is not their fault.
Their fault is their mistake itself only.

So following your idea:
- We never should run ccleaner.
- We never should accept an update ... but SeaMonkey INSIST to upgrade ....

If we do something, this is ALWAYS our fault ....
(If a dog bites you, this is your fault)