Web lists-archives.com

Re: Best HTML/CSS editor ever

On 19/09/2017 12:34 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Daniel wrote on 18-09-17 11:33:
On 18/09/2017 6:31 PM, Ray_Net wrote:

<Snip>

You are excessive especially in your adjectives Your attitude vis a vis
Microsoft is an unjustified hatred.I had Windows Servers which never
encountered a crash.
I used at work a windows pc - and i never had a problem.
I had 10 linux-like servers to be installed with the applications the
customer wanted....
The procedure that I give to the guys who install them was changed after
each installation - we fall each time in another bug.
Upgrade of the linux-like OS had each time ending with the
non-functionning of at least one application.

Ray, what do you mean by "linux-like servers"??

To my limited knowledge, there are Windows servers, Linux servers,
Unix servers (which are Linux like) and MacOS servers (which are Linux
like or even Unix like).

So which do you mean?? Or is it something totally different, and
unknown to me??

It was SCO-Unixware.

Ah, O.K., thanks.
--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.48 Build identifier: 20170329183526

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Err!! ... Um!! .. I mean *Go Dallas Cowboys* !!