Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: CCleaner

Dne 19/09/2017 v 08:08 Ray_Net napsal(a):
> Poutnik wrote on 19-09-17 06:37:

>>> No, because ccleaner removed important files ....
>> No, you did. You also did not review properly
>> what it is going to remove.
>>
> How can I know in advance if ONE of the huge list of files is important ?

You could know in advance
it is not safe to remove files
if you are not sure if they are important or not.

Said by other words, one should remove only those files
one does know it is safe to remove.

You have the final responsibility and you have failed.

It is like picking mushrooms.
One should pick only those one knows well.
If one gets poisoned, it is not right
to blame people advising him to pick mushrooms.

--
Poutnik

Wise man guards the words he says,
as they may say about him more,