Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: CCleaner

On 9/18/2017 11:37 PM, Poutnik wrote:
Dne 19/09/2017 v 00:28 Ray_Net napsal(a):
Poutnik wrote on 18-09-17 23:01:
Dne 18/09/2017 v 22:46 Ray_Net napsal(a):

The first and only time when I runned ccleaner ... ended with 4 programs
not working anymore ...
and Windows had also problems that I was not able to correct.
As I have run CC many times during multiple years,
I guess the fault is somewhere else.

No, because ccleaner removed important files ....

No, you did. You also did not review properly
what it is going to remove.

Correct on both counts, however, when one has been using a program for several years, and installs an update, one should reasonably expect it NOT to delete new classes of stored information without warning. A mistake I will NOT make again.