Web lists-archives.com

Re: Best HTML/CSS editor ever

On 09/18/2017 01:36 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
T wrote on 18-09-17 22:08:
On 09/18/2017 07:34 AM, Ray_Net wrote:
Daniel wrote on 18-09-17 11:33:
On 18/09/2017 6:31 PM, Ray_Net wrote:

<Snip>

You are excessive especially in your adjectives Your attitude vis a vis
Microsoft is an unjustified hatred.I had Windows Servers which never
encountered a crash.
I used at work a windows pc - and i never had a problem.
I had 10 linux-like servers to be installed with the applications the
customer wanted....
The procedure that I give to the guys who install them was changed after
each installation - we fall each time in another bug.
Upgrade of the linux-like OS had each time ending with the
non-functionning of at least one application.

Ray, what do you mean by "linux-like servers"??

To my limited knowledge, there are Windows servers, Linux servers, Unix servers (which are Linux like) and MacOS servers (which are Linux like or even Unix like).

So which do you mean?? Or is it something totally different, and unknown to me??

It was SCO-Unixware.

Had a sco thing years ago.  My memory is faint, but if
I remember correctly, it was what you describe.

See if you can get them over to Linux.
I am retired now, so ... not important anymore :-) :-) :-)

I once had a colleague tell me what stability was in an
operating system.  "If its works with your stuff, then
it is stable".

Chuckle.