Web lists-archives.com

Re: Best HTML/CSS editor ever

On 09/18/2017 01:19 PM, T wrote:
Oh, hear of anyone who bought a computer with a Sherman
Anti Trust Act "bundled" copy of Windows installed
and said "no" to the M$ license agreement get their money

Sorry, that should have been "linked" not bundled.  That
is were you tell someone you can not buy their product
unless they sell all of their stuff with your stuff.

I do believe M$ stopped that criminal practice after
they pleaded out in the United Stated.  But it is still
really hard to buy a bare computer without Windows
"linked" on it.  Hmmmm.  I wonder what pricing gets
raised ...

I wonder if their artificial block on new processors
can be sued over.  Bet that one is illegal too.