Web lists-archives.com

Re: Best HTML/CSS editor ever

I FORGOT TO PUT THE LINKS FOR THE VIDEOS:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBQADy63a3s>

On 16/09/2017 03:08, Good Guy wrote:

The latest release of Microsoft Code (32 bit & 64 bit) is the best I have seen so far. It has Emmet embedded in it and to start with all you need is to create a new file by going to:

File >> New

Now save file as:  .html

To create a basic page press <! and tab it. HTML5 document will be created and it has auto-complete as well. I have to say it is better than Dreamweaver.

<https://code.visualstudio.com/updates/v1_16>

The download link is at the top right corner at the above link. IT IS STILL FREE & THIS IS SURPRISING CONSIDERING PEOPLE WOULD NORMALLY PAY 100 BUCKS FOR SUCH A TOOL.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.