Web lists-archives.com

Firefox Multi-Account Containers

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/multi-account-containers/?utm_source=blog.mozilla.org&utm_campaign=firefox_frontier&utm_medium=referral

This sounds really desirable for staying logged in to several different gmail accounts at the same time. Doesn't seem to work, though.

Clicking (or long-clicking) the icon does nothing except throw up a triangle, a line and a generic background cursor. Long-clicking 'new tab' from the File menu just opens a new tab. Is this one of those things where linux (or FF52ESR) is just different, or does it conflict with other extensions? What am I missing?

--
Cheers, Bev
  I can picture a world without war, without hate.   I can picture