Web lists-archives.com

Re: At what version did Mozilla Firefox start checking for glyph existence instead of just using character substitution fore requested fonts?

On 9/15/17 8:40 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 15/09/2017 10:41 AM, ylluminate wrote:
So I have been digging around for a while here so far and discovered that Firefox doesn't seem to have really ever worked well with fonts as per the above.  I tried 1.0.1, 2.0.0.20, 3.0, 4.0.1 and then realized that I was probably past the point in time where this would have been fixed.  I then tried Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702 and found that it works quite well in this situation.  Very surprised, but perhaps Firefox never really had this capability.

I suspect that perhaps the `mso` property has something to do with this.

"1.0.1, 2.0.0.20, 3.0, 4.0.1"?? Isn't FF up to version 50-something, implying Gecko version 50-something as well??

I don't know if Gecko version 50-something will handle what you want, but it might be worth a try!!

Maybe they need a better graphics card or computer. 😉

--
Go Bucs, Pitt, Steelers!
Native Americans should have had a hard line immigration stance