Web lists-archives.com

Re: A better Kompozer?

On 9/13/2017 at 6:28 PM, T created this epitome of digital genius:
Hi All,

Fedora Linux 26

I have been using Kompozer to edit html pages. It is a bit awkward
and buggy. I am going to be doing a lot more editing in the future.
Does anyone have a favorite html editor? A better Kompozer?

Many thanks,
-T

One thing no one has mentioned ... however you create pages run them through the validators at:

<https://validator.w3.org/>

<http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/>

Most of the WYSIWYG HTML editors create pages that WON'T validate.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/