Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for Google Search

On 2017-09-14 15:50, Jim Fisher <ejf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been using DuckDuckGo for ages now and find it works fine for me.If you
use the TOR browser (based on FF, I've just installed it) then DuckDuckGo,
which is the default, can also search the dark web if that's your thing (it's
not mine, but the option's there). However, I probably use Wikipedia just as
much if not more - it depends on the kind of thing I'm searching for.

Oh yeah, DDG can search onion sites? I didn't know that, that's good to know!

Thanks!
Best Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Why is a man who invests all your money called a broker?