Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for Google Search

Everyone,

Since we are all discussing this I did some more testing. IxQuick still fails to find more than a few results, but Duck Duck Go does MUCH better when I tell it that I am looking for "Better Privacy 1.77 Firefox" - I was omitting "Firefox" in my tests because I did not need to specify this in Google, it found almost exclusively Firefox-related pages with only "Better Privacy 1.77" as the search terms. Maybe my Google-Cookie tells Google that I often look for Firefox stuff? See I'm spoiled now, I don't write good queries :-(

So now I'm hesitating between DDG and Bing.
I'll give Bing a try, and maybe go back to DDG.

Thank you.
Best Regards,

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Ensign Smith, why are you standing behind me?