Web lists-archives.com

Re: Replacement for Google Search

On 2017-09-13 21:23, Good Guy <hello.world@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Google is still the king but you can try Bing.  It is from Microsoft but
some people hate everything Microsoft while I hate anything that doesn't
work 100% when I want it.  Microsoft hasn't let me down yet but for
search engines Google is still my favourite.

Yeah, someone on Facebook (Finally saw my post) also suggested Bing. I tried it with Better Privacy 1.77 and the results we good, much better than Duck Duck Go. I will probably switch to Bing this week, try it for a couple weeks. Thanks!

They say you can have any search engine you want as long as it is Google.

Hehehe :-)

--
! _\|/_  Sylvain / B00ze64@xxxxxxxxxxx
oO-( )-Oo  Windows error 05 Multitasking attempted; system confused.