Web lists-archives.com

Re: A better Kompozer?

On 14/09/2017 01:12, WaltS48 wrote:
On 9/13/17 7:53 PM, Good Guy wrote:
On 13/09/2017 23:28, T wrote:
Hi All,

Fedora Linux 26

I have been using Kompozer to edit html pages. It is a bit awkward
and buggy. I am going to be doing a lot more editing in the future.
Does anyone have a favorite html editor? A better Kompozer?

Many thanks,
-T

Microsoft Expression Web:

<https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=36179>

If you experienced in Web development then Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. I use Visual Studio for most things but if I want something quick then Expression Web is my preferred editor.

Just make sure you have configured the editor to generate HTML5 code and CSS3

That works with the Fedora Linux 26 T is using?

Microsoft products were never meant for Linux machines but recently they have released "Visual Studio Core" and "Code <https://code.visualstudio.com/download>" editor for Linux machines. Microsoft is trying to take over Linux projects by releasing various other products like MSSQL and others and giving away free until the market becomes large enough to start charging.

You may know that Microsoft released their C# code to the Open Source developers and the idea is to make C# the de-facto standard for programming!!

<https://github.com/dotnet/roslyn>

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.