Web lists-archives.com

Re: A better Kompozer?

On 9/13/17 7:53 PM, Good Guy wrote:
On 13/09/2017 23:28, T wrote:
Hi All,

Fedora Linux 26

I have been using Kompozer to edit html pages. It is a bit awkward
and buggy. I am going to be doing a lot more editing in the future.
Does anyone have a favorite html editor? A better Kompozer?

Many thanks,
-T

Microsoft Expression Web:

<https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=36179>

If you experienced in Web development then Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition.  I use Visual Studio for most things but if I want something quick then Expression Web is my preferred editor.

Just make sure you have configured the editor to generate HTML5 code and CSS3

That works with the Fedora Linux 26 T is using?

--
Go Bucs, Pitt, Steelers!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>