Web lists-archives.com

Re: A better Kompozer?

On 13/09/2017 23:28, T wrote:
Hi All,

Fedora Linux 26

I have been using Kompozer to edit html pages. It is a bit awkward
and buggy. I am going to be doing a lot more editing in the future.
Does anyone have a favorite html editor? A better Kompozer?

Many thanks,
-T

Microsoft Expression Web:

<https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=36179>

If you experienced in Web development then Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition. I use Visual Studio for most things but if I want something quick then Expression Web is my preferred editor.

Just make sure you have configured the editor to generate HTML5 code and CSS3

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.