Web lists-archives.com

Re: A better Kompozer?

On 9/13/17 7:16 PM, T wrote:
On 09/13/2017 03:48 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 9/13/17 6:28 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Fedora Linux 26

I have been using Kompozer to edit html pages. It is a bit awkward
and buggy. I am going to be doing a lot more editing in the future.
Does anyone have a favorite html editor? A better Kompozer?

Many thanks,
-T

I use Geany, when I occasionally get the urge to play with HTML and CSS.

<http://www.geany.org/>

Edit the page, save it, click the execute button on the toolbar and the page opens in the default browser.

I use Geany to program in Perl.  Work great over sh and X11.
Never realized it would do this too.

Thank you!

Never clicked the down arrow next to the New File icon in the toolbar and noticed all the templates?

--
Go Bucs, Pitt, Steelers!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>