Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: what is a good place to ask web developer questions?

T wrote:

> Richard Alan wrote:
>> T wrote:
>>> so i can fix a boo boo.  I have access to the ftp site, but can't make
>>> heads from tails.  id-16?
>>>
>>> Where is a good forum, or newsgroup to ask such questions?
>>
>> What tools did your customer use to create the site?
>>
>> alt.html alt.html.css
>
> NOT A CLUE!!!!  He quit!

So, you're not only a "computer repairman," you're a webmaster too?

>> The Mozilla groups are not a place to ask about creating and
>> maintaining web sites.
>
> uh, why is it that you think I asked where a good place to ask was?

uh, why do you think I gave you an answer?  The newsgroups alt.html and
alt.html.css

Add them to your subscribed list of newsgroups.

(An adobe dreamweaver forum is not the place...)