Web lists-archives.com

Re: OT: what is a good place to ask web developer questions?

On 09/13/2017 03:00 PM, Good Guy wrote:
On 13/09/2017 22:30, T wrote:
On 09/13/2017 02:01 PM, Richard Alan wrote:
T wrote:

so i can fix a boo boo.  I have access to the ftp site, but can't make
heads from tails.  id-16?

Where is a good forum, or newsgroup to ask such questions?

What tools did your customer use to create the site?

alt.html
alt.html.css

NOT A CLUE!!!!  He quit!

The Mozilla groups are not a place to ask about creating and maintaining
web sites.

uh, why is it that you think I asked where a good place
to ask was?

You can ask at this link:

<https://forums.adobe.com/community/dreamweaver/content>

You don't need any of the Adobe products to open a free account to post questions at the above link:

Thank you!