Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox, relic without a future

PietB wrote:
HoneyBun wrote:
I had to quit Firefox 50 sooner than expected with W8.1. Constant flash
errors on Facebook and elsewhere. Videos won't play reliably. Banks and
credit cards warn about it being outdated.

Running FF 52.3.0esr on W7 and W8.1. None of the mentioned problems
(don't use the disaster called Facebook though). Promlems only with
one bank, but that's due to a bug in Ghostery.

-p

A few weeks ago I did quit FF in favor of Opera. Then I reinstalled FF 54.0 and left it as second browser. However I am now also using Yandex and Avast SafeZone but left Opera as my default browser. I'm very displeased with FF after using it for many years as my only trusted browser.