Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF 52ESR

On 9/9/17 4:28 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
I have yet to see a definitive answer, even in m.s.f, from which I'm permanently banned:  Will older versions of FF (including 52ESR) continue to operate after the drop-dead date in 2018 with all 'legacy' extensions previously installed or has Mozilla figured out a way to render them inoperable even on older FF versions?

NOT going to update.  Period.

I don't have the definitive answer, but I would expect the last 52 ESR release and older versions to continue working.

You won't get security and stability updates, and all extensions that you use probably won't be maintained or available on AMO.

You can always install the current Nightly, created a separate profile and see how much better it is. 😉

<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/channel/desktop/#nightly>

--
Go Bucs, Pitt, Steelers!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>