Web lists-archives.com

Re: Postbox Test

On 28/08/2017 03:52, Good Guy wrote:
Testing Postbox and the send button doesn't work.

I know there is a support forum for postbox where our Chris Ilias is participating but I thought I should also let you know about this. the button is disabled. See this picture:

<https://i.imgur.com/FUyp30c.png>

The version of postbox is new - released on 25th August, 2017.

HTML formatting will come when I have worked out how this product works.

Setting up newsgroup was tricky - especially how to subscribe various newsgroups. But managed it anyway.

The first couple of messages disappeared in the cloud.  Don't know why?

One thing I found that Postbox isn't "Linking" to images!! When you try it, the only thing that happens is "Attachment" no matter what you choose - Link or attach. this is not a good thing as I like to link NOT attach to please people like Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who hates all images in the posts because of his narrow bandwidth.

See I am very considerate of users of these newsgroups.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.