Web lists-archives.com

Postbox Test

Testing Postbox and the send button doesn't work.

I know there is a support forum for postbox where our Chris Ilias is participating but I thought I should also let you know about this. the button is disabled. See this picture:

<https://i.imgur.com/FUyp30c.png>

The version of postbox is new - released on 25th August, 2017.

HTML formatting will come when I have worked out how this product works.

Setting up newsgroup was tricky - especially how to subscribe various newsgroups. But managed it anyway.

The first couple of messages disappeared in the cloud.  Don't know why?