Web lists-archives.com

Re: I'm an add-on dev but my Mozilla account no longer seems to exist

Anton P. wrote, on 22 Aug 17 04:35:

I'm the author of the (now very old add-on) "Open link in..."
[https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-link-in/] and I
would like to log in to manage this add-on.  I haven't logged in for years.
Cheers,
Anton Prowse

Hope you manage to get access! I can't help on that, but just wanted to let you know that I use your add-on in FireFox and SeaMonkey, and it's always worked well and is a lot of help -- so, even if you don't port it to the new extensions platform, I intend to keep using it on SeaMonkey, since it should still work there. Thanks!

--
Thanks beforehand for your attention, and I hope to hear from you soon.

s) Alexander Yudenitsch   <alexyu@xxxxxxxxxxx>