Web lists-archives.com

Re: Firefox 57 news.

WaltS48 wrote:
Photon engineering newsletter #13

<https://msujaws.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/photon-engineering-newsletter-13/>

There was a bit of complaining about the logo changes. We are back to the new normal for Nightly.

Photon engineering newsletter #14

<https://mikeconley.ca/blog/2017/08/24/photon-engineering-newsletter-14/>

New page loading throbber and the Download button is no longer in the toolbar. It appears when the user starts a download and stays visible until the user restarts Firefox.

I thought it missing was a bug and turned out there was a bug to remove the Download button. I think they should have waited until all parts were completed before removing it.

Quantum engineering newsletter #20

It is worth mentioning that lately while lurking on various tech news and blog sites where Nightly users comment, I have seen quite a few positive comments about Nightly performance from users

<https://ehsanakhgari.org/blog/2017-08-18/quantum-flow-engineering-newsletter-20>

Happy reading!

So they changed the logo to indicate that this is a completely different browser than before? I guess that makes sense.