Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF annoyance -- What did I do wrong?

On 2017-08-23 19:53, WaltS48 wrote:
On 8/23/17 7:03 PM, Wolf K wrote:
On 2017-08-23 15:20, WaltS48 wrote:
[...]
Well, losing the Downloads button in Nightly upon an update today was a bit of a shock, but it turns out that was an intended improvement.
[...]

Intended? I'll take your word for it.

Improvement? Not at all.

I didn't think of this when I responded earlier.

I do think it makes the toolbar look cleaner.

Sure, but the Customization option offers more clutter... :-)

Users don't click the Download button to start a download, it is just an indicator of download progress, which they spent who knows how many hours redesigning the button, changing animation and then hiding.

Win some, lose some.

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com