Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF annoyance -- What did I do wrong?

On 8/23/17 12:36 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/23/2017 08:16 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 8/22/17 9:58 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
I keep a lot of tabs open, some of which I use to go to new sites. Since
I switched to 64-bit FF 52ESR/linux, when I use the mouse wheel to
scroll upward it frequently acts like the 'back' button, and I have to
use the actual 'back' button in order to go back to what I was reading.

I've looked through the FF prefs, the Tab Mix Plus prefs and the Tree
Style Tabs prefs and can't find anything.

Any ideas?

Using the scroll wheel while the mouse is positioned over the tab bar
will scroll the the tabs.

As you have discovered it will scroll the tabs to the left when you
scroll up using the mouse wheel, and forward when you scroll down using
the wheel.

Solution. Move the mouse out of the tab bar.

Mouse is in the main screen, not the tab bar.  And it seems to happen if I scroll quickly.

Sorry, I don't have the extensions you mentioned, or 52esr installed.

This also happens when you start Firefox in safe mode?

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>