Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF annoyance -- What did I do wrong?

On 8/22/17 9:58 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
I keep a lot of tabs open, some of which I use to go to new sites. Since I switched to 64-bit FF 52ESR/linux, when I use the mouse wheel to scroll upward it frequently acts like the 'back' button, and I have to use the actual 'back' button in order to go back to what I was reading.

I've looked through the FF prefs, the Tab Mix Plus prefs and the Tree Style Tabs prefs and can't find anything.

Any ideas?

Using the scroll wheel while the mouse is positioned over the tab bar will scroll the the tabs.

As you have discovered it will scroll the tabs to the left when you scroll up using the mouse wheel, and forward when you scroll down using the wheel.

Solution. Move the mouse out of the tab bar.

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>