Web lists-archives.com

FF annoyance -- What did I do wrong?

I keep a lot of tabs open, some of which I use to go to new sites. Since I switched to 64-bit FF 52ESR/linux, when I use the mouse wheel to scroll upward it frequently acts like the 'back' button, and I have to use the actual 'back' button in order to go back to what I was reading.

I've looked through the FF prefs, the Tab Mix Plus prefs and the Tree Style Tabs prefs and can't find anything.

Any ideas?

--
Cheers, Bev
  "Few skills are so well rewarded as the ability to convince