Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Moderator is not around - {was: Re: No Update to 55 ?}

On 15/08/2017 01:08, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 15-8-2017 2:03, Good Guy wrote:
I posted two messages in response to this post and none of them
appeared;  This indicates that the FF newsgroup is dead again or the
moderator is not around to clear these posts.
cut

Amazing!!! A multinewsgroup Troll begging for a moderator......

Not amazing at all. It is a fact. Did you try posting anything to firefox ng within the last 5 hours?

I multi-posted to test the theory as well. I always do. As you say I am a multi-newsgroup troll!!!!!!!.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.