Web lists-archives.com

Re: Dangers (If Any) Of Not Updating Firefox ?

On 08/11/2017 12:51 PM, Good Guy wrote:
People are wary of Google as a corporation but but they are quite willing to use their browser because they think it is more secure and it has more features.

Not necessarily. I only use Chrome because of its UI. Secure never came into my mind. If you mean features = UI then you're right.

Chrome in my opinion is less customizable than FF. Yes I miss FF and some of the toys, but my main issue is the size of all the junk at the top of the window taking so much screen space. It's a person preference thing of course, and I could use FF and I do have it loaded.