Web lists-archives.com

Re: Got your VR headset yet?

On 8/7/2017 10:05 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
With the release of Firefox 55 on August 8, Mozilla is pleased to make
WebVR available for all 64-bit Windows users with an Oculus Rift or
HTC VIVE headset.

REF: <https://hacks.mozilla.org/2017/08/webvr-for-all-windows-users/>

The support questions should be interesting.

No and I care not. I hate wearing stuff on my head. However, I do want a Star Trek holodeck. :P
--
"Why would you want a glow in the dark ant farm?" --Leonard; "They do some of their best work at night." --Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory S4E4 (The Hot Troll Deviation). Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.