Web lists-archives.com

Re: Fraud/stupidity/something else?

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:09:29 -0700, The Real Bev wrote:

> This morning I got an email from Ava's Flowers in Mahwah NJ responding
> to a message I sent them using the email address I use for the mozilla
> groups (I add the +moz).  Why would anybody do such a thing, especially
> someone who just used my address without changing/thinking?
>
> I get stuff like this all the time at my main address, but this is the
> first time I could point the finger at somebody who reads these groups.

I registered a domain with mailhosting (25 euro/year). Catch all is
enabled and I always use (part of) the domain's name to register. Every
now and then I get spam (Rayban sunglasses several times) on an
address... which I *only* use for Paypal. It seems legit, but I'm
reluctant to unsubscribe (which would probably not be a good idea,
so...).

--
s|b