Web lists-archives.com

Re: Google Kills RealTime Search Results!!

On 2017-07-27 10:56, Luis wrote:
Wolf K wrote:
On 2017-07-27 08:22, Luis wrote:
Good Guy wrote:

Google Kills Instant Search Because Everybody Uses Smartphones <http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/google-kills-instant-search-smartphones/>

If you want a reminder what RealTime Search Result is/was then watch this Video:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANVT56wlmTo>

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.
What annoys me more is not the lack of instant results but how different are results in desktops, iPad and smartphones.

That's because the Artificial Stupidity knows that the users of these devices want different things.

See?

Simple, really.

Oh yeah! They are so smart. I use my desktop on casual clothes, my iPhone on formal dress and my iPad on pajamas. :))

LOL

--
Wolf K
kirkwood40.blogspot.com