Web lists-archives.com

Re: When Firefox will end Flash support

On 7/27/17 6:12 PM, Good Guy wrote:
On 27/07/2017 21:57, WaltS48 wrote:

In order to preserve user security, once Flash is no longer supported by Adobe security patches, no version of Firefox will load the plugin.

So is this happening from the next major release or is this happening from 2020 at the same time as Adobe goes ??????????????????????

Is Mozilla likely to be around until 2020?

Read the links, Luke.

Same time Adobe no longer supports Flash with security patches.

Will browsers be around in 2020, or will something else come along. We shall find out.

Version 57 is looking pretty good to me. I use it everyday.

<https://blog.nightly.mozilla.org/>

--
Go Bucs!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>