Web lists-archives.com

Re: Flash is everywhere, but not much longer.

On 26/07/2017 14:42, Ant wrote:
I will worry about that when it happens.  I am NOT a fan of HTML5, so I
hope it is improved by that time.

Ditto. :(

The problem is if website creators/developers stop using Flash for their content and does everything using HTML5, then there won't be any need of flash. I doubt whether Adobe would be interested in developing flash if there is no demand for it.

Technologies comes and goes; People have to get used to it and start using new tricks!! Adobe's Fireworks software was retired some years ago and now people are using Photoshop Elements and Photoshop (and some have started using Corel's Paintshop Pro). that's life. There is no need to sit and cry about it.

--
With over 500 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.