Web lists-archives.com

Re: Flash is everywhere, but not much longer.

On 7/26/17 17:22, Wolf K wrote:
On 2017-07-26 03:33, PietB wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
Everybody is reporting the demise in 2020.

Some people do, not everybody.
Flash's demise has been reported over and over again.
Sofar it still survives against all odds.
When Adobe announces that it *plans to* retire Flash
on date X, that doesn't neccessarily mean it *will*
retire it on that date. And even if it would, it's
by no means the end of Flash in daily practice.

-p

Flash will die when people stop using it, no matter what Adobe does.

There's a lot of orphanware about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up4uouRKg6I

--
GérardJan Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman