Web lists-archives.com

Re: americans for peace now

Quote of the day:
"A state that maintains democracy and whose citizens have equal rights does not need, out of a lack of self-confidence, to define itself over and over again. The Right is the most insecure when it comes to the future of the State of Israel. You are starting a fire here that will tear this country to shreds. When I talk about fascism, this is a classic example. When my father stood at a rally at the U.N. against the resolution that ruled that Zionism is racism, he emphasized that the State of Israel is a country with equal rights for all. You, with this basic law, are unwilling to establish equal rights between Jews and Arabs. You need this paper and to play with nuances, to humiliate, to create division instead of integration."
--
Opposition leader, MK Isaac Herzog, said ahead of the launch by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu of discussions by the new committee established to debate the controversial Jewish nation-state law.**
--

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
		-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman